Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nice collection of Vintage Vespa Wiring Schematics

Nice collection of Vintage Vespa Wiring Schematics

Well Jes's 1976 Vespa Sprint Veloce is legal and running. Seems the thing that had me stumped was as simple as a new spark plug. Of course now, the rear right indicator is on the fritz, and before you ask, yes, I've switched out the bulbs. I've spent several hours pouring over the various Haynes and Vespa manuals I've been collecting, but haven't been able to find a wiring schematic for this model that includes turn signals. I guess they didn't add them to all versions for all countries for all years. So slugging through this rubik's cube of possible configurations has been fun, to say the least.
Until, I found this site. PDFs of wiring schematics for a whole bunch of different classic Vespa models, and they don't assume that all Vespa 150's are created equal. Hopefully someone else will find it as much of a Buddha-send as I did.

No comments: