Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Beware of Random Thoughts from the Dragon!


Also beware that this is a story in progress is likely to grow like the silhoutte of a dragon striking at you from the sun.

One of the things I love about blogging is finding out "referral pages" or basically the site someone was on before they stumbled into my humble cavern. I end up finding stuff like this:

Lessons I learned on tour:
To life's simple pleasures, such as breakfast in bed and putting on pants right out of the dryer, I'd like to add shampooing a beard. Bonus points because a shampooed mustache is right under your nose, so you have a built in air freshener for places like Cleveland, the manure fields of central California, and alleys filled with copulating bums.
So I finished the first run of Micronauts comics yesterday.

No comments: