Monday, September 25, 2006

Business 2.0...Big Innovations: EEStor - Sep. 18, 2006

Business 2.0...Big Innovations: EEStor - Sep. 18, 2006:

OK, OK, I know I'm just blogging snippets today, with little to no commentary. I've got a head-cold that's slowing my mind's normally eloquent verbal centers, but has left my pattern recognition intact.

This is intriguing, though...

Forget hybrids and hydrogen-powered vehicles. EEStor, a stealth company in Cedar Park, Texas, is working on an 'energy storage' device that could finally give the internal combustion engine a run for its money -- and begin saving us from our oil addiction. 'To call it a battery discredits it,' says Ian Clifford, the CEO of Toronto-based electric car company Feel Good Cars, which plans to incorporate EEStor's technology in vehicles by 2008.

No comments: