Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wacki Inspiration Tool

Premise: Convervative cowboy uncover a shocking conspiracy across infinite dimensions of time and space.
Genre: Romance/Noir/Martial Arts


I forget how I found this link, but it auto-generates bizarre story ideas like the one above, which would be a perfect story for the Honky-Tonk Dragon comic if I ever got it off the ground.
This might seem silly to most folks, but I think I could really use this puppy to get the creative juices flowing.
I was gonna say it's too bad it's geared towards writing, but illustrating some of these premises might be just the thing to get the juices flowing for visual artists as well.

Or just a fun way to kill a few minutes at work... not that any of you lovely readers would engage in such behavior...

No comments: