Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thurston county man, third to die in Iraq


Third from Thurston county, that is.

My condolences go out to the Nortons and the Warnocks for their loss.
Discrection being a lost art, I don't feel the need to state why this effects me personally, for those personal implications are far less than those of Sgt. Justin Dean Norton's immediate family.
Lilewise I will refrain from policitcal propaganda. I merely wish to salute a young man who gave his life, doing what, in his mind, what right for his country. Suffice it to say, I know a scant bit more than the press, and this was a young man who wanted nothing more than to serve his country. It is up to us, to determine whether or not his country was worthy of his sacrifice.
Godspeed, young brother, may you awaken in a better world than this.

No comments: