Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wine Gift Guide

Wine Gift Guide

I did another post recently on inexpensive quality wines, and when I came across this I thought I'd update it. Again a couple of Columbia Valley wines made the top of the list. I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for the Ex Libris, with all my book-pirate buddies, I bet it would be a big hit. I'm just surprised I haven't come across it before.

Here is a list of a few reds that will impress the most distraught holiday hosts. They have three things in common in order to qualify: great presentation value (bonus points for heavy glass); great taste that is way above their actual price; and under $20 retail.

Ex Libris, Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington State. $15. find this wineBottle: heavy! Cabernet: classy! I really have no idea why this wine is priced so low (I found some for $13)--perhaps it is the Washington State discount? Whatever it is, seize it now and give in abundance. I have a half a case already. Fans of the Da Vinci code will especially like this wine because of the label.

Via Lifehacker

No comments: