Sunday, December 10, 2006

Biker's 'Twas the Night before Christmas

Biker's 'Twas the Night before Christmas

Found this on some random dude named Ben's myspace blog. It's definitely from a biker, not scooterist perspective... but cute nonetheless. Here's a taste:

I couldn't help staring as he shifted the tranny,
but I had to go in -- I was freezing my fanny.
When down through the chimney he fell with a crash,
and out of the woodstove he came dragging his stash.

With a twinkling eye he passed out the loot,
a new jacket for her and some parts for my scoot.
He patted her cheek and then shook my hand,
spun on his heel and up the stovepipe he ran.

From up on the roof came a great peel of thunder,
as that mighty V-twin tore the silence asunder.
As he roared into the night, he waved and he cried,
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good ride."

No comments: