Monday, June 11, 2007

Pimp My Scoota: New Products

I've been meaning to link to Pimp My Scoota for some time. Well, they've got a few new decals, so I guess now's a good a time as any.

What's Pimp My Scoota? Well they make vinyl decals for P-series scoots (probably work with clones as well) that will give you that custom look for a fraction of the price of a custom paint job (and a fraction of the hassel of a DIY custom paint job... Let me tell ya!) This set of flames runs $59, and they have some legshield stripes that are only $29. Make your stock P stand out for a lot less than an aftermarket pipe.

If you really wanna get nuts, they have larger graphic kits consisting of decals for both cowls and both sides of the legshield for $119 featuring artwork by a plethora of hip young artists.

If my poor reptilian soul wasn't so possessed with artistic pretensions, I'd be all over these!
***Sigh***
Oh, well. I guess it's time to crank up the air-compressor. I gotta finish this paint job in time for AmeriVespa.

No comments: