Friday, October 13, 2006

Stella Speed Forum

I don't know why it took me so long to get on the Stella Speed Forum. Regardless, I've been exploring it some lately, and find it to be a nice middle-ground between the Old-school scooterists on Scooterbbs and the newer school folks on Modern Vespa and Modern Buddy. I'm not dissing on any of these forums, they all have their place, and I frequent all of them. But due to the model I'm working on (1980 Vespa P200E) Stella Speed seems to be the most relevant. (As it is concerned with what I can the classic "universal" manual scoots, the p-series, Stellas, and Bajajs.)

My first post over there was related to my restoration project on the P200E. I'm trying to plan out what accessories I want to trick it out with, and been having some problems figuring out what is compatible with what. The responses to my inquiry were quick and thorough, if you are in a similar quandary about vespa accessory compatibility, I suggest you check it out.

No comments: