Monday, August 28, 2006

Modern Buddy : Black on Black in Houston

Modern Buddy : Black on Black in Houston

Yes, I've been hiding in my cave lately, and most of my internet surfing has been research for painting the Vespa P200E, which I FINALLY picked up last week. (THANKS Lukas!!) Some of the reasons I haven't been posting are centered around facing the learning on body-work in general, and not wanting to lead anyone astray until I get my footing, others have to do with not wanting to unveil the art until it's finished, and still others are related to how little freetime I have because of my transportation crisis. So thanks everybody, for bearing with, and checking in from time to time.

But now, the amazing Rat-Buddy! (As opposed to the amazing Rat-Dude.)
The Buddy's only been out a couple of months, and folks are already "Ratting" them. This is actually a pretty nice scooter customization, you'll find pics in the forum thread. I'm tempted to rig up a similar ipod-based stereo system, but don't really want to cut into my glovebox like the Scooter Works kit requires. Hmmm... something to think about.

No comments: