Saturday, June 09, 2007

Scootercast and AmeriVespa

I've had a crazy coupla weeks, which caused me to get a little behind on listening to the Scootercast podcast. If you've found yourself in a similar situation, or just hadn't listened to Scootercast, now is a great time to check it out.
I've linked to the show before the most recent, because the most recent has the second part of Dave's interview with Orin of Scootin Old Skool, and the first part of the interview has some cool info on the upcoming AmeriVespa rally.
This interview got me up off my scaly tail (metaphorically speaking of course, I remained in my desk chair) and placing my reservation for AmeriVespa. The last time I'd checked, the site wasn't accepting reservations. It is now, though, and now is the time to get dibbs on your slot, if you haven't already. Kymco is sponsoring a cocktail cruise thursday night, and it sounds like there is limited space, so reserving now guarantees your slot. Plus the price of reservations goes up if you procrastinate too long.
Right now, reservations are $50 for Vespa Club of America members. (It's worth your while to become a member, and you can do it when you make reservation.)
Hopefully, the Dragon will see you there.

No comments: