Monday, August 28, 2006

Personal and small business information manager: Get organized, Backpack

Personal and small business information manager: Get organized, Backpack

Since I seem to be on a mission to alienate myself from the bookstore crew, I'm not sure that I can rely on getting a Slingshot next year. (Previous statement only half in-jest.) Actually, I'm little over the Anarchist's Organizer. Yes, I carried it with me everywhere, but when I did use it, it was rarely organized, and I mainly could only use it as a calendar/phone book.
With all the Web 2.0 apps coming out, it seems like the day may be soon that I can get by just using the web to "Get to Done." Now if only Apple would release a color OSX Newton with the battery life of the original, I'd be set...
Anyhow, I may just have to give Backpack a whirl.

No comments: