Monday, March 03, 2008

Steampunk Courtship


I've seen this a couple of places today, but the Make! Blog was the most recent.
Jake Von Slatt, who I've mentioned more then once in these photons, has linked to a heart-struck young tinkerer who has turned his predilection to not-leaving-well-enough-alone to matters of the heart.
Dave Veloz borrowed heavily from Von Slatt's designs to create a steampunk workstation based around a Mac Mini for his bride to be.
Now, that my friends is some true romance. Seriously, click on the title link for some pics that will redefine your concepts of industrial design.
If my sweetie wasn't so philosophically opposed to the concept of marriage, I'd do something like this for her... of course my source material would be a Vespa LXS, not a Mac Mini, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Just wanted to share the link to some more photos as well: http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/david_veloz/Steampunk%20re-Make/

David Veloz